IT Manager (BI/CRM)
Business Intelligence is one of the key strategies of the company. A good BI system enables us to make faster and better decision in this dynamic market. A significant amount of information is coming from data collected through our CRM system. CRM is an integral part of our BI system.
To better develop our CRM and BI system, an IT manager will take charge of our effort in this aspect. He/she will be responsible for managing CRM & BI projects, improving and implementing the BI related policy and procedure.
Key Responsibilities and Job-Related Characteristics:
1. Participate in the design and implementation of BI governance, master data management and data quality process.
2. Actively contribute to the establishment of Business Intelligence Competency Center Projects.
3. Upon the establishment of BICC, rollout and monitor the implementation of BI policy and procedure. Ensure appropriate approval, execution and monitoring of the data governance program. Proactively propose enhancement to policy and procedure.
4. Co-ordinate and monitor all BI projects among business departments. Provide guidance to business team on BI project management. Prepare project progress report regularly and alert senior management on any critical issues.
5. Collect and consolidate business intelligence requirement from business department. Link the BI request with Application team.
6. Manage the support, training and deployment of Business Intelligence tools in business team.
7. Manage the support and training of CRM system.
8. Co-ordinate business application project and support with regional IT team
9. Produce and maintain clear and coherent documentation for both IT and end user team
1. Minimum 5 years of IT experience, with 2 years of project management experience
2. Solid past experience in building, deploying and maintaining data warehouse and Business Intelligence platform
3. Strong analytical and problem solving skill
4. Good communication skill across departments
5. Fluent in Chinese and English
6. Knowledge in Oracle database and SQL server
7. Working skill in building reports using Business Objects and/or Oracle BI suite
8. Application development experience using MS .Net preferred
9. University degree in Information Technology or related discipline